The AAP6031A is a step down PWM cooller with a driving dual output current to 4.8A (2.4A+2.4A). It is designed to allow for operating a wide supply voltage range from 9V to 40V. The external shutdown function can be coolled by logic level to pull COMP/EN pin down, and then comes into standby mode. The external compensation makes feedback cool have good line and load regulation with flexible external design.
The AAP6031A operates in the CC(Constant output Current) mode or CV(Constant output Voltage) mode, and the OCP current value is set by current sensing resisters.
The AAP6031A is suitable for the DC/DC switching power applicati when requested the current limit function. The devices are available in MSOP-10L packages and require very few external devices for operation.
VIN Operate with 9V ~ 40V Supply Voltage
- VOUT Accuracy (VREF =1.0V) ±2.0%
- Dual-Channeling CC/CV Mode Cool
- External Current Limit Setting for 2 channel
- Over Temperature Protection
- Internal Soft Start ~ 3ms
- Fixed Frequency 120KHz
- UVLO Protection (min=7V, typ=7.5V, max=8V)
- Duty Cycle Range (0~90%)
- Single Pin to External Compensation and Shutdown Cool
- COUT MLCC support.
- Built in Adjustable Line-Compensation
- MSOP-10L Package
- Car Charger
- High-Brightness Lighting
- Portable Charger Devices
- General-Pure DC/DC Cooller with Current Limit